Wednesday, November 30, 2016

11.30.16 WED Gemstone of Day: WHITE TOPAZ

The Sun is challenging Neptune. This can temporarily make us feel like a deflated balloon. “They say I’m hopeless, like a penny with a hole in it. They say I’m no less, than up to my head in it” Farris Dionne. Remember that this is a transit and it will pass. Restore your motivation by focusing on your Spiritual needs.  Affirmation: “I am a Spiritual being having a human experience. All is well in my world” Use WHITE TOPAZ to help you see the bigger picture and truth of yourself, to enhance Spiritual development, and to strengthen the nervous system. WHITE TOPAZ resonates with the ARCHANGEL MICHAEL. A cleansing, healing Crown Chakra crystal. Posted with love and light by Neferititi “Nef” Phillips, Spiritual Life Coach, Fitness Pro, onebodywm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment