Friday, March 17, 2017

3.17.17 FRI Gemstone of the Day: SNOWFLAKE OBSIDIAN

The Sun is challenging Saturn. We may feel blocked or there may be obstacles between us and our goals. It's all perception. Affirmations "I can handle anything that comes my way. All problems are opportunities in disguise. ” Use SNOWFLAKE OBSIDIAN to help you learn from your mistakes, to help you stay calm and balanced during chaos, and to improve skin. SNOWFLAKE OBSIDIAN resonates with ARCHANGEL SANDALPHON. A purifying, soothing Root Chakra crystal. Posted with love and light by Neferititi “Nef” Phillips Spiritual Life Coach, Mind Body Fitness Pro
Book an AstroCrytsal Healing or Spiritual coaching session with me: www.onebodywm.wixsite.com/onebodywm

1 comment:

  1. I always find this stone to be mesmerizing. I think it's gorgeous. Maybe it's mesmerizing because it calms me down

    ReplyDelete